Ucc Learning Agreement

You must contact the ERASMUS coordinator of your home institution to apply for an ERASMUS internship at the University Centre De Colchester. If you can create a place, your ERASMUS coordinator will give us your name and email address. The application form with reflection information is sent directly by our ERASMUS coordinator at the University Centre Colchester via email. You should complete the application form and apprenticeship agreement with the help of the erasmus coordinator or representative of your home institution. Students must enter into a learning agreement listing the courses they wish to take at the host university. This should be done by cross-referencing your coordinator (s). The apprenticeship agreement should be signed by the UCC coordinator (s) and returned to the host university for approval. To study at colchester University Centre as part of the ERASMUS program, your home institution must have an inter-institutional agreement with the UCC. If your university does not have this agreement, you can still study at UCC and more information about non-ERASMUS courses is available here. If you are in a clinical internship/ internship, you need an apprenticeship agreement for internships and, if you only want to study, you need an apprenticeship agreement for the studies.

However, there are different apprenticeship agreements depending on whether you apply via Erasmus, Nordplus or other bilateral agreements. To conclude your apprenticeship agreement for internships/studies, you must have the following information: The application form contains your apprenticeship agreement and information on the modules you can follow during your internship is available on our website under the course titles listed below, most students who arrive will study the modules in the second year, unless another agreement has been reached. You must confirm which modules you will study and submit this information with your application. You also need a passport-sized photo. Copenhagen Jette Tegner JETE@kp.dk Lisbeth Vinberg Engel LIEN@kp.dk Exchange student at University College Copenhagen (KP), you have the opportunity to learn Danish. You can benefit from a free Danish language training program or take part in Danish AI Sprog classes on campus with classmates. Below are useful links and information about your stay as a student in Denmark. Accommodation is not provided by UCC. However, the university will work to ensure that students find accommodation in Copenhagen. Departments: (the departments with which we have links are in bold letters) Your apprenticeship agreement is a contract between you, your home institution and the Colchester University Centre.

Students should conduct a full assessment of each module in their apprenticeship agreement. All students studying at the Colchester Institute must comply with the evaluation rules and carry out the same workload as any other student – 60 ECTS points for a full academic year or 30 credits per semester. . University College Copenhagen Application Information We recommend that you do not have large sums of money with you.